Caroline in Malawi

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Not much!

Not much to update today. Been having lots of fun on my bike, after the lights not working, I got it serviced and, touch wood, all seems to be well. Will be going out on it all next week, long distances to some of the TDC. The furthest is over 2 hours away. Well that is assuming that there is fuel in Rumphi, which more often than not these days, there is not!!

It is now beginning to get hotter and I have to prepare for the extreme heat and dust. Apparently I will have to wear trousers under my skirts in case they blow up! We will see!

Will be in touch soon
Caz xx

2 Comments:

  • hi de hi

    I heard a rumour on the grapevine, you know what I mean pitciarn ;)

    spill the beans....

    anyways, be careful on that bike and skirt and trousers, what a trendsetter you are!

    suze xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 pm  

  • LOL suz, will fill you in with the details later, but lets say your is correct!!! LOL

    By Blogger Caroline Pitcairn, at 1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home