Caroline in Malawi

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

L Plates all the way!

Well here is a scary thought - I am now able to drive a motorbike in the streets of Britain, on my own with only L plates to protect me!! Not that I will be doing that in a hurry so you are all safe! I managed to complete the motorbike training but why anyone in their right mind would want to drive a bike in the pouring down rain in freezing conditions is beyond me!!

I was even able to go home a day and a half early cause I was so good! An the fact that I kept complaining about it being boring and really not enjoying it had nothing to do with it!!!

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 pm  

  • We are all greatly relieved that Caroline has survived her motor bike course.......the question is? Can we survive the next few weeks as we help her get off to Malawi!?

    Good luck with all the final preparations.
    Love Mum.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home