Caroline in Malawi

Saturday, December 23, 2006

School is Out!

What a bizarre feeling! I have officially finished school at Winchburgh until 11th Feb 2008! Time is just passing so quickly. Can't believe that it is Christmas in 2 days!

I am starting to get more organized for my journey. I have been busy buying motorbike stuff from eBay and getting a computer etc (not from eBay!)

Can't wait for a relaxing 2 weeks holiday before popping down to Birmingham - hopefully the fog will have cleared by then!!

Have a great Christmas and eventful New Year!!!

2 Comments:

  • I ve visited a great number of sites, which I want to close, just having opened them! On your site I have spent all my free time, and even not having noticed this. Thank you, guys!
    - cazinkano.blogspot.com 8
    spaghetti alla carbonara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 pm  

  • I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!
    - www.blogger.com 9
    spaghetti alla carbonara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home